My Hot Summer & Indistinct

Saturday 21 June 2008 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit


My Hot Summer

On day always heat'll increse
Under your burning weather
Why not, let me find peace
By teaching me to be a pretender
So my suffering will cease...

+_+





Indistincts
It's my life, my world
full of my greed
and my ignorance

With their compassion
Heavy drops of rain
cool like the spring water
fall on me to be peaceful
But i still hot.

With their compassion
A whole host of little birds,
sing me a sweet song to be peaceful
But i still deaf.

In my life, my world
Indeed the beatuty is
Indistinct...+_+

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.