Hurting, Feeling, Smiling

Monday 20 April 2009 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
On the 18th day of April 2009 I created the above painting. If one may want to ask the meaning behind the painting, my answer will be that there is no specific meaning. The creation is beyond reason or meaning, not necessarily meaningless though.



Without much thought, I used bright colours while freely thinking and creating this piece. As soon as I realised there were unknown or undefined feelings I started sketching the face.

Then I tried to display her facial expressions of pain, desire to cry while wearing a smile. Yes I used the new style with her (we artists have to be innovative don't we). As much as I wanted to create a new style with this work it was also intended to attract attention to her face and feelings behind the expressions.

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.