Love & Adventure

Wednesday 18 November 2009 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
The Original Acrylic painting
24 x 30 inches
--
This is my anniversary present for my hubby. We are in love for 335 weeks or 6 years and 5 months from the special day of 28th April 2003. Happy Anniversary!!!


This digital work based on my acrylic painting.
--
The drawing represents me (the fish) and my husband (the chubby cat). We are always together for life’s adventures such as going to different places in the world. The jumping cat represents my husband being working hard for gradual improvements in our lives. The little fish always guide the chubby cat with his endeavours and in the picture you can see the periscope.

This is my anniversary present for my hubby. We are in love for 335 weeks or 6 years and 5 months from the special day of 28th April 2003. Happy Anniversary!!!

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.