Snow White's Winter Wonderland & Greeting Cards

Monday 21 December 2009 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
Hello Hello! Today I wanted to share with you one of my latest illustrations, “Snow White's Winter Wonderland”. Every year I try to create something new on a Wintery holiday theme, so this is my 2009 peice of art! I’m really happy to announce that this year, you will find my very first greeting cards ever! I sincerely hope you will like them – I’m personally in love, the quality is amazing -

Available embellished PRINT of a mixed media piece of art. (little retouch in PS of course)
A4 size or 8" x 11" inches. Leaving white border for framing.

The original measures 8" x 14" inches and is a mixed media piece of art such as watercolour, ink, pencils
PLEASE NOTE: this original piece is available for sale, pls email me for more info.





Starting from today, they’ll be available in the online or offline ’til they last. I will list sets of 5 greetings cards (without envelopes) at USD$8 + postage cost WOW!!, but in case you’d need only one card, please feel free to contact me and I will list one for you! Hugs!

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.