Opening a new shop

Thursday 30 September 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
Today I would like to share with you that I'm opening a new online shop. Click this link http://shwethirikhit.bigcartel.com/

Print measure on 8.5" × 11" inches Premium Glossy paper. The image is centered on the paper leaving a white border for framing. All prints are signed and dated by me, the artist. Sales of artwork do not transfer copyrights.
Please Contact Me for a custom order if you would like one that is not listed. The Limited Edition Giclees are printed with the highest quality archival paper and canvas. I only listed 5 products in this shop but you can also order any pictures and sizes of my main gallery. So feel free to ask me.

Special Offer


For detailed payment and shipping costs, please contact by email: info@shwethirikhit.com and khitster@gmail.com

Here is my youtube video collected my works between 2009 to 2010.

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.