Painting Sales After Exhibition

Wednesday 1 December 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
I am so happy and humbled to have received a number of requests for my latest oil paintings. However since I am preparing for my solo exhibition in Yangon (Rangoon) for summer 2011, I cannot part with the paintings just yet.

People who love my art are very important people for me, so I am not going to say NO to the requests but will ask for the following:

- 25% non-refundable deposit of the painting price.

- Will wait until the exhibition is complete.

In return I will pick up cost of standard international courier wherever you are in the world ;)
Please email me with any questions. Thank you........

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.