Arty Exercise : Beauty brewed with mystery

Saturday 29 January 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit

This piece is one of my excercise-works which is totally different from usual artworks because I've always seeking myself, exploring and developing my style. So I will add this to studies section of my gallery. Actually I really wanted to add dark background something like pupple but it goes light and warm. I don't know why I put red and yellow colours to the pallet.. May be a new feeling came from my unconscious mind that automatically shows when I created this. Size is 8.7 x 12.2 inches.  The included materials are marker, pencils, and acrylics, signed and dated by the artist. Its available on this link.

I'm also having a new inspiration from http://www.myspace.com/paganfolk

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.