Quote of the day 1

Wednesday 19 October 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
I am in a playful mood today. I'm not doing anything special but I spend time on Photoshop, layering textures on photo and lifting up a beautiful message.  "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"  The quote sounds beautiful, isn't it?  Download and save this image, and set it as your desktop picture.  I hope it will make you happy and bright your day! It was a fun thing to do.  You can also use my freebie textures from this link

Hmm next time, I will take a photo of my little aloe vera plant. I have had it for 10 months, and it is 14 inches tall, the leaves are growing, there are 8 baby plants in the pot, kind of like a mother and babies! My little plant is growing like crazy, attacking the little babies so I need to putting them into their own new pots when they got a bit larger.

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.