Quote of the day 2

Tuesday 25 October 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." ~ Quote by Buddha

I love smiles and live happily! Today I've uplifted one of my favorite quotes to my photography.  I took this photo from the Buddhist temple when my hubby and I were visited to my mother in law who currently living in Kota Bharu.  The sky was clear, beautiful, high above and felt everything right.

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.