Witches’ Gathering

Wednesday 5 October 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
Halloween is coming soon so why don’t we take Witches as a theme for our monthly challenge on my ning site. Witches and Halloween go along well.  Since we all like to draw pretty girls, why not dress them up as witches, beautiful and mysterious witches that is ;)

Theme - Witches’ Gathering (and other Halloween stuff)

This is the one I just made.  I really enjoyed the process.  I didn’t focus on neatness while creating her, but instead just feel my freedom and made it in a messy way.  It was rather quick, unlike the previous ones where I focused a lot on fine details.  So it surely was a refresher and allowed me to use mixed media collage style methods in a marvelously messy way. 

I would like to invite you to our monthly challenge where you can show off your artistic creativity.  The challenge is not limited to any specific medium or style.  You are free to use anything. Hope you will join in the fun by exploring the themes that are posted for this month. The challenge is now opening on my ning site. Come and join us if you are interested!

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.