Changes of domain and site structure

Sunday 29 January 2012 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
It was not very easy to maintain or manage all the different site platforms in daily life.  All my sites have been moved around and changed during this whole week.

From now on, I'm going to use officially my own custom domain www.shwethirikhit.com , and all things will be combined into one domain such as my personal information, gallery, e-commerce store, eCourses, and members' accessible network are included.  All pages on the website can be able to see for normal visitors (non-students/members), but the remaining data of students/members, their pages and activities are not accessible unless they signed in.

Therefore I want to let you know changes of the site structure.  The side bar and log-in space is removed from all pages on menu bar.  The Log-in tab on menu is easily accessible for students/members and then they will see the sub-tabs of their own pages and other activities under the Log-in tab.

If you're looking for my general information and eCourses OR browsing gallery and store OR Signing-in to the network, please directly visit to www.shwethirikhit.com instead of going to www.shwekhit.ning.com.  I still have my BlogSpot, I love blogging... and bloggers.

Wheee... there should be more little time I can explore new arty things, techniques, something nice to read.. or write without much spending hours at the computer.  Well I hope you don't feel disturbing for the site changes.
Hope you all are having a great weekend.

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.