Lovely Crafts - SOLD! and their stories

Monday 11 January 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
I want to share some great news. Both my handmade Fish Jar and Black Cat Jewellery Box were sold today. I seriously did not expect those two to be sold as I made them solely for fun. They were almost dusty by the time they found their new owner since they were made pretty long time ago.
One day a friend named Milon visited my online gallery and asked me in details of literally all my works. Then she said “Not only I like your arts, I also love their background stories” then she continued “I especially love the crafts because each of them tells a very interesting story.” And she bought those two! Thanks so much for your support Milon!
ဒီေန႔၀မ္းသာစရာကိစတခု အားလံုးကိုမွ်ေ၀လိုက္ပါတယ္။ Handmade Fish Jar ေလးနဲ႔ Black cat jewellery box ေလးတျပိဳင္တည္းေရာင္းထြက္သြားပါတယ္။ ဒီပစည္းေလးေတြကို သိပ္ေလးေလးနက္နက္မထားဘဲ အေပ်ာ္လုပ္ခဲ့တာမို႔ တေန႔ေရာင္းထြက္လိမ့္မယ္လို႔လည္း မေမွ်ာ္လင့္ခဲ့တာအမွန္ပါပဲ။ လုပ္ထားခဲ့တဲ့သက္တမ္းက အနည္းငယ္ၾကာေနျပီမို႔ ဖုန္ေတြလည္းတက္ေနေပမယ့္ သူတို႔ပိုင္ရွင္သစ္ဆီကိုသြားရေတာ့မွာပါ။
တရက္ က်မရဲ႕deviantart webpage ကို Milon လာလည္တဲ့အခါ က်မလုပ္တဲ့crafts အေၾကာင္းေတြကို တခုခ်င္းစီ သူမစပ္စုလို႔ေနတယ္။ “Story ေလးကို သေဘာက်ပါတယ္။ ပန္းခ်ီကားေတြမွာသာမကဘူး Crafts ေတြမွာပါ ေရႊရဲ႕ လုပ္ေဆာင္ခ်က္တုိင္းအတြက္ စိတ္၀င္စားစရာေနာက္ခံ background story ေလးေတြရွိေနတယ္။လို႔ Milon ကခ်ီးမႊမ္းပါတယ္။ ဘယ္လိုပဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္ အားေပးတဲ့အတြက္ Milon ကိုေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္ရွင္။
Fish Jar (Handmade)
Background Story
I really wanted to keep some fishes with a fish tank but the landlord could not tolerate any pets so instead of any real fish I made my own little fish and her habitat: the fish jar.
It’s also coincidental that my hubby nick named me as “fishie” while his nick being “chubby cat”. Also during that time when I made that fish jar I was staying indoors most of the time so that fish jar more or less portrayed my life for that particular period too.
(I will tell you the details of the Fish & Cat Story later but if you are interested you can find some of it under Fish Tag on my blog.)
အလွငါးကန္ေလးေမြးခ်င္ခဲ့ေပမယ့္ အိမ္ရွင္က pet မေမြးရဘူးဆုိတဲ့ စည္းကမ္းခ်က္ကို အိမ္ငွားအေနနဲ႔လိုက္နာခဲ့ရတယ္။ အိမ္အမ်ားစုကေတာ့ ဒီလိုပဲေလ… ငါးေမြးခ်င္တဲ့စိတ္အတြက္အာသာေျပေစရန္ Handmade Fish Jar ေလးကို လုပ္ခဲ့တယ္။
ခင္ပြန္းက ေရႊေခတ္ကို “Fishie” လုိ႔အျမဲေခၚျပီး ေရႊေခတ္ကလည္းသူ႕ကို “ေၾကာင္ၾကီးလို႔နာမည္ေခၚတယ္။ အဲဒီအခ်ိန္ကာလတုန္းက Fish bowl ထဲက ငါးတေကာင္လို အျပင္ဘယ္မွမေရာက္ဘူးေလ။ (Fish & Cat Story ဖတ္လိုလွ်င္ blogထဲမွ Fish ဆိုတဲ့ tag ကိုသြားၾကည့္ပါရန္)
Materials of Fish Jar
Glass bottle, Handmade papers and cards,Handmade paper strings/ needle string, ribbon, Beads and Sequences, Sparkling powders.


Black Cat Jewellery Paper Box (Handmade)

Materials & How to
Handmade paper box, black and white acrylic colours, ink, sequences, and a key. Hard paper, more like cardboard paper was used to make a box. Then I used acrylic ink to paint black and white colours to the box. A cat and a flower were drawn with ink and a tiny stone was glued to top of the box. Then the exteriors of the box were repainted with thick layers of black ink to give an embolden feel. Handmade paper box, black and white acrylic colours, ink, sequences, and a key.
ကတ္ထူစကဴမာမာႏွင့္ ဘူးေလးတစ္ခုျပဳလုပ္ျပီး acrylic colour နဲ႔ျဖဴနက္ျခယ္ပါတယ္။ ပန္းႏွင့္ေၾကာင္ရုပ္ပံုကိုink ျဖင့္ေရးဆြဲျပီးေနာက္ ေက်ာက္ကိုေကာ္ကပ္လိုက္ပါတယ္။ ဘူးျပင္မွေဖာင္းၾကြေနေအာင္ ေဆးအခဲလိုက္ ျပန္တင္ပါတယ္။
Background Story
Do you know the story behind the box?? Some of you might be able to predict when you see a picture of the cat. Also because this is very similar to the painting named “Childhood Story”. Please have a look at Childhood Story by following this link.
You know sometimes I miss that old dark cat which used to visit our compound and I can always remember that cat. If my brain represents the box, that cat can then be portrayed as my part of my memory together with the garden I can remember which in turn is represented by the flower. So when I open the box I can then revisit my memories and visually remember that cat with the past surroundings. To do that I use the key to unlock my memories.
ဒီ background story ေလးေရာသိၾကမလားပဲ? “Childhood Story” ဆုိတဲ့ ပန္းခ်ီပံုေလးရဲ႕ ပံုျပင္သမိုင္းေၾကာင္းတူတူျဖစ္ေနတဲ့အတြက္ ေၾကာင္နက္ရုပ္ကေလးျမင္ရင္ Childhood Story post ဖတ္ဖူးသူေတြကေတာ့ ျပန္မွတ္မိလို႔သိေနမွာပါ။ (ယခင္ပို႔စ္အေဟာင္း၏ အဆက္ကိုျပန္ဖတ္ခ်င္လွ်င္ Childhood Story ဆိုတဲ့link ေလးကိုႏွိပ္ျပီးသြားၾကည့္ရန္)
ဟုတ္တယ္။ ငယ္ငယ္က ျခံထဲကိုမၾကာခဏလာလာလည္တတ္ခဲ့တဲ့ ေၾကာင္နက္ေလးကိုျပန္လြမ္းမိတယ္။ ေရႊေခတ္မွတ္ဥာဏ္ဟာ ဒီစကဴဘူးေလးဆိုပါစို႕။ အဲဒီေၾကာင္နက္ေလးကို ကိုယ့္ရဲ႕မွတ္ဥာဏ္ထဲမွာသိမ္းထားလို႔အျမဲရွိေနခဲ့ျပီး jewellery box အေနနဲ႔ပါ ဖန္တီးျဖစ္ခဲ့ပါတယ္။ ဘူးေလးကိုပန္းျခံအျဖစ္နဲ႔သတ္မွတ္လိုက္ျပီး အထဲကပန္းပြင့္ဟာ ပန္းျခံရဲ႕သေကၤတတခုလိုလို ထည့္ေပးထားလိုက္တယ္။ ဘူးအဖံုးေလးလွန္လိုက္တဲ့အခါ ကိုယ္သေဘာက်ခဲ့တဲ့ ေၾကာင္နက္ေလး “KiKi” ျပန္ျမင္ရေအာင္ဖန္တီးလို႔ ဟိုးငယ္ငယ္ကရွိခဲ့တဲ့အျဖစ္အပ်က္ေတြကို ေသာ့ငယ္တေခ်ာင္းနဲ႔ ျပန္ဆြဲေခၚယူခဲ့တယ္………

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.