I'm back

Wednesday 8 September 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
Hello, Everybody. Hope you are doing well. It’s been a long time for a year since I didn’t have such cool posts. I was fully ready to get back to work last month. Now I'm in Penang, Malaysia. I’m pretty happy in the beautiful place.

I'm shifting my focus to oil paintings from digital art. I have decided not to do Digital Art anymore!! Also I'm planning to do my very first solo show in Yangon, Myanmar on 2011. So that there are so many exciting things to work on. Many projects in my head that I don't know which one I want to start on first.

Today I wanted to show you one of my latest stuffs which is called "Daphne" inspired by my grandmother-in-law who's elegant and great in her house wife life.

 
"Daphne"
 30 x 40 inches
Oil on canvas
Inspired by my grandmother in law

May be that’s all for today but I’ll be back very soon. Hugs! (♥)

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.