The Lonesome

Wednesday 8 September 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit


Oh, wow. I'm actually posting twice in a day!  This doesn't happen very often anymore, ha.  I just want to show you the previous painting is called "The Lonesome". And there is a little poem that i created while finishing up the painting.


Our earth is warming
Cos plants are dying.
With difficult breathing
Can't even be enjoying
What she's holding.
Lonely are those beings. 

And also I took a photo inspired the lyrics of "Alone", Yodelice. Oh, ya, here's the link to listen to the song "Alone" as well.


"The more I look around
The more you're not beside me now
Making me a lonesome clown
The more I look into the crowd
The more I feel alone, alone, alone

Alone"
I used red. I love red. Can’t get enough of it, RED gives me courage and strength.

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.