Butterfly ATC swap for Nov 2010

Saturday 18 December 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
My ATC swap partner is Ann Linton for the month of November 2010. The theme is "Butterfly" and I recieved her mail 2 days ago.  Very beautiful butterflies (pictures above) which are the silver card and fabric card. You will see in details on the right card, she sewed with multiple fabrics as well as colourful beads to create an awsome one. Another card is very glossy, I love the lines and patterns that she drew.  Love both of them so much what she created for me and I'd keep them to my private collection. {visit here}


Here are my creations for her. I added many layers on the background and painted on them with oil. Also collaged and put some butterflies as well as the meaningful text. 
"We grow older our beauty shows like the butterfly" 
"Like butterflies, we are all different, and beautiful in our own way." 
I love them because they are so mean to me and I'm glad she likes mine.

-----------

Please email me, if you're interested to trade ATC with me. You can fine my other available ATC's on this link which is kinda extension of my main site.


 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.