Wedding Anniversary

Wednesday 15 December 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
 

This is a mixed media artwork, 7 x 7 inches I have created as a present for my loving husband on our 4th  annual wedding anniversary that takes place today. 
Firstly, the fish and the cat represent me and my hubby respectively.  The word ‘metta’ is there, which is a Pali word meaning loving-kindness, which I am sending for my hubby.  The gold coloured background represents the theme we had during our wedding, both of our dresses had gold/yellow theme.  Moreover our lives are still lively and shiny, which fit with the theme as well ;)

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.