X'mas card swap

Monday 20 December 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
I just recieved another mail today. It's from Heidy Sutherland who is my partner for X'mas card swap but not ATC size. Heidy sent me a pretty x'mas girl as well as some little kind gifts. Very appreciate!
 

Picture below is my creation for her... I just wanted to make it to be look like oldie style. I put several layers by applied gesso, papers and crayons as usual. The whole thing is pretty messy & sweet! :D

Want to swap? Please go to www.atc4trade.blogspot.com

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.