The Mood of Hesitation

Monday 20 December 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
I just drew the another creation mood of my girl. This is ink and graphite on paper, size is 4 x 6 inches. I especial love to draw eye expression that can say many words and give different thoughts...

This is a tiny pieces of art! It can be framed, displayed in a book, and also easy to collect and trade with other collectors of all over the world. This will going to be sold as a original artwork, not a print! Signed and dated on the back by the artist.

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.