Fun in the snow - ATC swap (Dec 2010)

Wednesday 5 January 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
Laura and I were partners for ATC December 2010 swap and I've always excited to open my post mail box. I just recieved her wonderful cards with the theme "fun in the snow" in the mail the other day.  She sent to me the beautiful art pieces (picture above) and I really love those cards! as well as her greeting card. I'd love to add them in my private-collection.

Here are the cards I made for her. I used watercolours and sparkling powders for the snowflakes. But I wonder I've sent my mail to Laura hasn't arrived yet? I know there's a bottleneck of posts at post offices around the world with Christmas and New Year. However I'm very happy to have such a wonderful partner and very fun to swapping art with her.

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.