Happy New Year 2011

Friday 31 December 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
The year 2010 is ending and I have been reflecting on how the year has gone. Throughout the year I have been very fortunate. I have made a lot of friends with fellow artists and art lovers. I have also received so much kind supports and compliments from everyone. So a BIG thanks to everyone!

A bright new year is coming and it’s exciting. From the bottom of my heart I would like to wish everyone a very exciting and creative New Year!
♥♥♥ With lots of love ♥♥♥
Shwe

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.