The Nightly Hunt

Thursday 3 March 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit

Inspiration, imagination, innovation, energy and love are all important aspects for me when I create art. I keep discovering and developing my inspiration deep inside each artwork.

"The Nightly Hunt" is mixed media artwork which is combined with drawing and watercolour on paper. Artwork size is 8 x 12 inches. You can see that I drew her face, skin and outfit with colour pencils. The foreground has more details in textures compared to the background. It looks so striking when they are well played within contrasts of pencil textures and watercolour blurry effects. I've really enjoyed the energy creating this piece which made me feel overwhemingly delighted.


 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.