Our Friendship

Monday 16 May 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit

Hello sweet people, 

I hope you're doing well and live happily making with your art. My apologies for that I haven't write any post these months.. Because I'm very busy and hard working for conducting my  up coming art classes and developing a new ning art community namely...
"Shwe's Sweet Pieces & Sweet People" 
So please join us at www.shwekhit.ning.com . I promise! It’ll be a great place to meet likeminded people and a chance to grow your network and promote your artworks and style. Yayyy!!!


Today I want to share with you my new digital artwork is called "Friendship". I used simple shapes and methods without any tablet to create the beautiful artwork in Adobe Photoshop. You can see the basic progress in the videos below. These videos are samples of what you will see in the actual classes. I hope you can get a taste of what it will be like from watching these videos. 

Have a creative Monday! 
Love, Shwe
:-)

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.