Print of Our Friendship is now available on my Etsy shop

Saturday 10 September 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit

Today I've listed this new item on my Etsy shop. Print is available size 8 x 8 inches on 8.3 x 11.5 inches (A4) with a white border for framing with the highest quality archival photo papers. For more info at http://www.etsy.com/listing/81431585/our-friendship The picture has vintage look style so a perfect gift for yourself or someone special and also this is very suitable for decorating for your kids' room.  If you interested to know more the detail process of my work, watch on my previous post herehttp://stkhit.blogspot.com/2011/05/our-friendship.html

 Photography by fahrmboy-stock

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.