Call for submissions & Course Collaboration

Friday 23 December 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
Good day everyone!!!  I am sure all of you are eagerly awaiting to celebrate Christmas and to welcome the exciting new year.

One of my new year resolution is to share as many articles as possible.  You are also invited to share any art topic as an article on our network.  This will be a great way to share each of our knowledge for fellow artists on the network.  If you already have articles written, I'm sure all of the fellow members would greatly appreciate if you can share ;).

---
On another matter, I have discussed with Pout C and we thought it will be a good idea to invite members who are already online art teachers to teach courses on our network.  If you are still thinking of starting to teach, feel free to discuss how we could collaborate.

I thought it will be nice to inform you of this possibility to collaborate before officially annoucing it in new year :-)
 
Hugs,
Shwe

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.