Present 4 U

Friday 23 December 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
X'mas & New Year Present for you:
Get free image and make it as your own stamp!


 
Click the link below to download and sign up the network
childhood-stamp.png

Other activities on the network
  • Up coming art class: I'm so happy to tell you that I'm working on the new course called "Pretty Portraits" will play in DIGITAL & MIXED MEDIA project, will run on coming early new year 2012. This will be very interesting. Keep your eye on this one.





  • Self Study Art Class:
    The Sweetened Simplicity as a live course is complete and now it is available as a self-study programme.



Happy Holidays!

:-)

With best wishes,
Shwe

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.