X mas girl

Monday 5 December 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit

It's time for X mas yay! I like the colours of this season, the palette of white, grey, green and especially RED.  I've created a new digital artwork for the x mas cards which includes my usual character. I like to draw daily in my sketch book, and I just cannot stop sketching the portraits of girls.  At the same time I have been creating several small paintings these days, each piece needs to be finished touches. I'll be sharing more with you. Stay tuned!

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.