Avialable ATC for trade

Wednesday 29 December 2010 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
Hello everyone!
Here are the atc's I have left some available to trade. If you're interested, pls email me or leave a comment on Art Trading forum from willowing ning site. click here
Looking forward to hearing from you.
With best wishes for New Year 2011
Big hugs
Shwe
:-)

click image to see large preview
Please always check the updates from my ATC blog www.atc4trade.blogspot.com which is kinda extension of my official website.

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.