Calendar 2011

Tuesday 18 January 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit
The calendar is created with my usual characters in their pretty and vivid colours.  In this beautiful calendar, the size of each page is approximately 7.9″ x 4″ inches. The calendar contains 12 pages for each month of the year with the cover as an additional page. For ease of hanging, holes can be punched on request, with the free ribbon. Its perfect for wall decoration. The size of the calendar also allows the owner to use it as a table calendar. 
 
This will be packaged in a heavy and hard cardboard, protective stiff envelopes. Sales of artwork do not transfer copyrights.

The calendar can be purchased on Etsy click here
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

The calendar can be purchased on Etsy click here
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

With love,
Shwe-Khit

 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.