Filled with Love

Saturday 15 January 2011 - Posted by Shwe Thiri Khit

On the Valentine's Day, people think about love, talk about love, talk with loved ones and in general feel loved and loving.  This digital art is dedicated to those who are filled with love received from their loved ones and those who are filled with self-love, both of which I think are important.  I was also motivated to illustrate this after feeling loved by all of you who have expressed your love and kindness towards me.  :)

lots of love,
Shwe-Khit
It's available on Etsy click here
Make the perfect gift for Valentine's Day!


 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.